Noah E. "Ned" Webster
Assistant City Attorney, City of Arlington, 1976-1984.
University of Texas at Arlington, BBA with honors,
University of Texas Law School, J.D. 1975
Municipal Law; Eminent Domain; Commercial Litigation; Real Estate Litigation
Mr. Webster has represented:
- Both governmental bodies and individuals concerning all aspects of municipal law.
- Both condemning authorities and landowners in eminent domain proceedings.
- Both plaintiffs and defendants in commercial and real estate litigation.
- G.P. Show Productions, Inc. v. Arlington Sports Facilities Dev. Auth., Inc., 873 S.W. 3d 120 (Tex. App.--Fort Worth, 1994)
- Knowles v. City of Granbury, 953 S.W. 2d 19 (Tex. App.--Fort Worth, 1997)
- State and County Mutual Fire Ins. Co. v. Walker, 228 S.W. 3d 404 (Tex. App.— Fort Worth, 2007)
State Bar of Texas; U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas; U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
*Internet mail is not fully secure or private. Therefore, please do not transmit confidential information via Internet mail. Transmission of information is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not assume that your communications sent using Internet mail are privileged or confidential. Please do not send Hill Gilstrap any confidential information via the Internet without previously consulting one of our attorneys.